Tuesday, September 29, 2009

We bought furniture...

Well, our parents did!! This was a great gift and it is so much appreciated! We are picking up the crib, 5 drawer dresser,combo dresser and mattress tomorrow! We had to special order the hutch and the toddler bed railings. I hope to have them by December! I'm so excited to start getting the nursery started. I'm hoping we are able to start putting the furniture together ASAP! Here is the collection we decided on. It has a black cherry finish. I love the leg detail! Oh and did I mention that they were having a pretty awesome sale? The crib was regular price but all the additional furniture was 50% off!!!


My parents were also so kind to get us the bedding set! The set was also 25% off...AMAZING!! Our set is Ladybug Lullabye by NoJo. I L-O-V-E it! We are now on the hunt for a glider!






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment