Friday, November 13, 2009

Crying in Target

Crying in Target? You are probably asking yourself - who cries in Target? and I would be thinking the same thing because Target is one of my "Happy places", but when you are 7 months pregnant its hard to stop the tears when they start flowing!
My little tear fest was caused by reading a book, not just any book, a kids book, one that I remember my mom reading to me when I was younger. So as I am reading all I can think about is my mom reading this book to me and me reading this book to my daughter. I can feel the tears start to collect in my eyes and I try to blink them away, but as i kept reading I couldn't stop them from rolling down my face. I think the book does a great job conveying to little ones just how much their mom (or dad) loves them no matter how old they get. Reading it from a mother's point of view is different. My little baby is still growing inside of me and it is hard to put into words just how much I love her, and how much I will always love her no matter how old she is. And of course, 50 years from now she will still be my baby. <3
This is THE book.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment