Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What do you think?

I happened to stumble upon this clever  invention during my weekly Target trip and I was intrigued. I have seen/heard of other brands having similar products and I wanted to try them but they always seemed too expensive, but when I saw these  

I was super excited because they are only $9.99! So I of course had to buy a few different designs to try!


Here is my result 



My verdict: Easy to apply, affordable & unique designs. This will probably be my 'new' thing. Definitely worth the $$. Go ahead and give it a try! :)

Has anyone else tried these? Do you like them? 






3 comments:

  1. Never tried them - I get my nails done and I am rough on mine, I think those might not last long on me LOL - but I will say, they are pretty darned neat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never tried them but they look great. I have a 14 year old daughter who would love this and so would I.
    I am a new follower from Mama's Little Nestwork.
    If you get the chance come and visit me at http://momsinvent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are awesome! i may have to find them for myself! =)

    ReplyDelete