Thursday, December 1, 2011

18 weeks!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving! I did, I made my first turkey!!

So here I am with my 18 week update at 19 weeks! I feel like I'm starting to pop out now, even though to some it could just seem like I have been eating a bit too much! 

Did you notice? I got some bangs! I will post a better picture of my new hair soon! 



How far along? 19 weeks
How big is Baby? Babycenter says about 10.5 inches and 10.5 ounces
Total weight gain/loss? I still haven't gained yet but i'm sure that will be changing soon!
Maternity clothes? Bella band!
Sleep: I love my sleep & try to take a nap when Jules does.
Best moment this week: We got to see our baby boy! 
Movement: Yes! The kicks are still soft but noticeable.
Food cravings: Milk, eggs & cheese
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? innie
What I am looking forward to: Deciding on a theme for his room.
Milestones: Almost halfway done!


I noticed that I haven't posted any ultrasound pictures of the little guy! I will be posting some tomorrow! 

1 comment: