Friday, February 19, 2010

After Baby Q & A

  • How far along were you when you had your baby? 39 weeks 2 days.
  • How long was labor? too long... 36 hours, before i had the c-section
  • Total weight gain: 18 lbs.
  • Total weight loss since: 24 lbs!
  • Back into your own clothes yet? I can fit into all my shirts just fine. I can wear most of my jeans but it feels kind of weird.... its been soo long since I have worn pants with buttons and a zipper!
  • Did you get stretch marks? I unfortunately already had some pre-pregnancy, but no new ones!!!
  • Did you deliver vaginally or by c-section? c-section! I will not be going VBAC for the next baby!
  • Best moment this week: dressing her up to see the clothes that fit her now!
  • What I miss about being pregnant: I LOVED feeling her move inside me!
  • How big is baby: 7 lbs 7oz. as of 2 weeks old
  • Baby's temperament? So far she is pretty laid back! She pretty much only fusses when she is hungry or has a dirty diaper
  • What I am looking forward to: I can't wait til we can make her laugh!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment