Sunday, February 28, 2010

One month letter

"She lays down there beside her ‘Til her eyes are finally closed And just watchin’ her it breaks her heart Cause she already knows It won’t be like this for long One day soon that little girl is gonna be All grown up and gone Yeah, this phase is gonna fly by So, she's tryin’ to hold on ‘Cause it won’t be like this for long It won’t be like this for long" ~Darius Rucker

Dear Julianna,

Wow! I can not believe you are one month old today! What an amazing month it has been taking care of you, knowing you and most importantly loving you. I still can't believe you are mine and I thank God everyday for bringing you into my life. My love for you grows more and more every time I see your gorgeous little face. You have changed so much in the last month and I know you will continue to change and grow even more as time flies by. I have moments when I look at you and can't help but look at you in amazement and know that right now you are my tiny little baby who needs me for everything but it won't be this way forever and that is when I get tears rolling down my cheek. I know this the way life is suppose to be, people grow older, seasons change, the world continues to turn and there is nothing you can do to stop time from going forward. So for now I will cherish you as my tiny little baby girl and not rush time. I will enjoy each new day that I get to spend taking care of you, knowing you and most importantly loving you.

I love you Jules
Love,
Mommy








Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment