Friday, August 20, 2010

Tutu, Pearls & A Baby Booty

As you probably know I love taking/getting pictures taken of Julianna and since my lovely sister in-law doesn't mind taking pictures of Jules, we are lucky enough to get her pictures done quite often. So we had a photo shoot recently for Jules' half a year birthday! I dressed her up in her tutu and pearls and we were ready to go! We also couldn't resist getting a few nakey baby pictures!! Enjoy!!

P.S. That tutu is the same one she wore for birth announcement pictures and it still fits!











I do have some more pictures to share and will probably get them posted by Monday.
Have a great weekend! :)



Image and video hosting by  TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Ashley your daughter is so cute! I love the picture in the bottom right where she is smiling! She is beautiful! Have a great night!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok just when I think I couldn't POSSIBLY need a girl more, you go and post these! ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos are absolutely precious! I love reading your blog and so I've got a little something for you. Head over to http://www.lifeofatwinglegal.com/2010/08/another-award.html to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply precious!! I love the tutu and pearls.

    ReplyDelete