Monday, December 6, 2010

Jules Needs YOUR Vote!

 Remember Julianna's adorable ladybug costume? Well, the maker Kirra's Boutique is holding a photo contest with all of the little girls showing off their gorgeous tutus! So here is where YOU come in! Do you have a Facebook? If  the answer is yes, then you can vote! :)

First you have to "Like" Kirra's Boutique and then you are able to vote for Julianna's photo by "Liking" it! The photo with the most likes wins and gets a custom tutu!

Julianna sends a big THANK YOU for voting  and so do I!
Please  VOTE!


8 comments:

  1. Cool, hope you win this how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - Of Course I am going to vote for beautiful Julianna!! :) Count my vote in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I solicited on Facebook to my FB friends... for them to vote too! Gotta help out a fellow baby-jules!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jules didn't win but Thank you so much for voting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm a NEW follower from MBC and I absolutely love your blog! I wanted you to know that I am not only a follower but someone who is inspired by your passion and insight. I also wanted to give you the Stylish Blog Award...Stylish Blogger Award

    Rules for accepting this award are:
    1. Thank & link back to the person who awarded you this.

    2. Share 7 things about yourself.

    3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.

    4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their Blog Award!

    You can get the award off of my post, just save it as a pic; www.beautyandthegreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete