Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ladybugs & Polka dots: Julianna's 1st Birthday! Part 2

Are you ready? Lots of pictures ahead!!!

Napkin rings & favor tags by: A Little Lollipop Tree


 Guests each had their own takeout boxes to fill with candy from the candy bar on their way out. Babies got puffs! 

Water bottle labels by: Chickabug 
Stickers on cups by: A Little Lollipop Tree



Candy bar!! We had lots of candy and of course it was all pink and green; gumballs, candy buttons, good & plenty, cotton candy, rock candy, chocolate covered sunflower seeds, jolly ranchers, sour straws, marshmallows, dumdums,chocolate ladybug lollipops, ladybug cookies, cupcakes, chocolate covered Oreos {decorated as ladybugs}, chocolate dipped pretzels and personalized M&M's 

Chocolate lollipops!
Cupcake toppers & wrappers by: A Little Lollipop Tree



Birthday banner, photo banner & highchair banner by: Bella Baby Toppings
{BBT made the banner and I added the pictures}




Julianna's throne! 
Birthday hat by: Glitz & Glam Bowtique
Birthday bib by: Sticky Noodles



Mmmm cake! Jules was so cute and dainty when she was eating her cake. I helped her out a little by sticking her hand in it and as you can see, she had a big smile after that! 


Daddy & Mommy with the birthday girl! We both dressed to match the theme. :)


After cake Jules had an outfit change and then it was time for presents! So blessed by all of our family friends! Thank you!!!!






Julianna's party was hit and I am extremely happy with the way it all turned out! A HUGE THANK YOU to  my parents, brother, sister in-law and aunt for their helping hands!! 





Image and video hosting by TinyPic



13 comments:

  1. Julianna's party looks AMAZING! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FABULOUS party, Ashley!! Everything is so perfectly coordinated, and I love that you supported so many different Etsy shops - thank you! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julianna's 1st birthday party looks like it was amazing! I'm sure she enjoyed it and hopefully when she's old enough to look back at all the pictures of her as a little baby she'll realize how much her mommy loves her and all the effort she put into giving her an awesome and amazing 1st birthday party. Everything looks great and you did such an amazing job on all of the DIY projects you took on!! Congratulations to you and a Happy Belated 1st Birthday to sweet little Julianna!

    My cousin is having her 3rd birthday party this weekend, although I don't think a Pizza Hut will be as festive and creatively decorated as Julianna's Polkadots & Ladybugs birthday party was, but it'll have pizza, birthday cake, & presents. Most of all, it will be fun and full of family!

    Sadly, no blog to share here, nor do we know each other. Heck we don't even live in the same state anymore. I lived in California for almost 2 years when my ex was stationed there as a Marine. I honestly can't remember how I ever came across your blog, but I can say I enjoyed reading it and book marked it ages ago!

    ~Erin in Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful pictures and decor, Ashley! Julianna is one of the cutest little birthday girls I've seen! Thanks so much for sharing photos of my work! You were a delight to work with! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lynn, Heather & Julie! It was a lot of work but all worth it! :)

    Erin-Thank you for your sweet comment & thanks so much for reading my silly little blog! I hope your cousin has a great 3rd birthday! I'm sure she will have tons of fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi There! I am a new reader! I gotta say I LOVE the decorations you did for your little girls party! I can't wait to plan birthday parties for my son (I'm due in APril). Looking forward to reading more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like it was a blast! Great decorations too! That must have taken so long to plan and make. You did a great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, how seriously adorable is that! I need to check out the Lolly Pop Tree. WOW getting ideas for one of my daugher's birthdays just got a whole lot easier LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy cow mama! You did a fantastic job! I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE:) I couldn't wait to see how it all turned out! Great job and happy 1st birthday Julianna. Amazing how quick a whole year goes by! She is a beauty:)

    To answer your question about the book, there is a site called blog2book.com where you can print your blog into a book. Cutestblogontheblock.com also prints blogs into books and this is the site I ended up using because I liked the cover selection better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. where did you get the lady bug pops made?

    ReplyDelete
  12. We made them ourselves! The mold was purchased online.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know this web page presents quality depending articles or reviews and additional information,
    is there any other web page which offers these things in
    quality?

    Check out my website diets that work fast for women

    ReplyDelete