Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The A says...

I love teaching Julianna new things & she loves learning new things! We have been working on letter sounds and she has been doing a great job! This video was taken last week when she knew letters A-H since then Jules has learned 4 more! She has a little bit of trouble with the I & L. When I ask her what the I says she points to her eye! haha! And when I ask her what the L says she does this thing with her tongue trying to mimic the sound I make, it's pretty cute!  I'm a proud mommy! :)

Julianna says her sounds:A-H






5 comments:

  1. OK that is precious! She is such a smart cookie! :) It's so amazing at how fast they learn everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!! such a cute and smart little girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I hope you have a great week!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a smarty pants! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go:) She's adorable! I love watching them learn!!

    ReplyDelete