Friday, September 9, 2011

The New Ride!

Wow! I can't believe we are already 9 days into September. The summer just seemed to fly right by! And I can't believe it has been over 2 weeks since I last posted.. oops...I'm going to try and be consistent again! 

The Husband and I had been wanting to get a new car, we just weren't sure which one exactly so the last few months we have been test driving and researching our options & a few weeks ago we finally decided on this little beauty....


It's a Chevy Equinox LTZ. I LOVE it!! It gets great gas mileage and is way roomier than my old car        { an HHR}. 

It has all the nice features like leather seats, navigation and a push button lift gate {one of my favorite things!} And nothing beats that new car smell!!! Ahhh so nice! 



Oh, I almost forgot! I'm officially a quarter century old! That's right 25! My birthday was on the 4th and it was celebrated with a BBQ of course!  haha that kind of rhymes!





2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new car and your birthday! Great Gas Mileage is always good in times like these!

    ReplyDelete