Wednesday, February 22, 2012

31 Weeks!






How far along? 31 weeks
How big is Baby? Babycenter says about 17 inches and 3.3
 pounds
Total weight gain/loss? I've gained 13lbs. Not too bad for 31 weeks!
Maternity clothes? maternity pants, still in regular tops and dresses though
Sleep: I love my sleep & try to take a nap when Jules does.
Best moment this week: We purchased his furniture!
Movement: Yes! He is active in the morning, quiet in the afternoon and then really active again in the evening & I LOVE it!
Food cravings:
 Milk, PB & J and eggs-cooked any style
Food aversions: chicken tacos from Del Taco are so gross to me right now. yuck.
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: I have had some Braxton Hicks
Belly Button in or out? innie but getting shallow
What I am looking forward to: Still kind of playing the name game but we do have a top contender!
Milestones: in the 3rd trimester!!!

So I still haven't posted pictures from Julianna's birthday! It was my plan to have them up last Friday but I got sick { still getting over it} and it ruined my plans! Fingers crossed they get posted by the end of the week!






No comments:

Post a Comment