Friday, January 1, 2010

36 week Quiz & Picture


How far along? 36 weeks!
How big is Baby? They say about 6lbs and 19 inches, WOW!
Total weight gain/loss? +1.5
Maternity clothes? just my jeans still. I really don't feel like buying tons of maternity stuff!
Sleep:still have my twice a night potty break
Best moment this week: ringing in 2010 with her in my belly!
Movement: All the time, but she really has a party at night
Food cravings: string cheese, lots of water
Gender: a little princess
Labor Signs: braxton hicks contractions and a few weird pains every so often
Belly Button in or out? innie, but has lost some depth
What I am looking forward to: my baby shower tomorrow!!
Milestones: being in the FINAL month and having a Dr. appt. every week!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment