Monday, September 27, 2010

My Husband


My husband is a man of character who understands commitment. He goes above and beyond to make his family comfortable, safe and secure.He is a man who is patient, loving,caring and wise. His support is unwavering. He is the only man I gave my whole heart to.
My husband, my partner, my best friend. I adore him. I am grateful for him. I cherish him. I love him. I am proud to be his.

Happy Anniversary my Love!











We took these pictures yesterday in honor of our 2 years of being husband and wife. It was fun to get all dressed up, even if it was ridiculously hot!  Thanks for taking great pictures sis!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic





8 comments:

  1. beautiful photos!!! I stumbled across your blog today and low and behold we share an anniversary! My hubby and I are also celebrating 2 years of marriage today! hope you have a very special day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Ashley! You just don't see that anymore the love and dedication between married couples. This is what my husband and I aspire to be! Happy Anniversary! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Is that your wedding dress? So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice photos! My anniversary is coming up in 2 weeks, yikes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from Mama's Little Nestwork. Those pictures are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Ashley happy anniversary! This is such a sweet post! Have a great night!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was really beautiful. Congratulations and happy anniversary.

    Following from the nestwork.

    Tomica
    www.loveofbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Cute pics!

    And yes, that is one of the songs I was talking about except we say it "que linda manito." There are probably a couple of versions of it :) We do "palmitas" too & that's one of her favorites!

    ReplyDelete