Wow! Julianna is 9 months old and I am in shock... as usual. Shocked that another month has flown by, shocked that she will be in double digit months in 2 short weeks and shocked that her 1st birthday is only 78 days away!!!!!
This is what's new with Jules:
- 18.2lbs and 27.5 inches long
- size 3 diapers
- wearing 6 month clothes with a few random 3/6 thrown in.
- cruising like a champ
- can stand on her own.
- loves waving
- can high five-daddy taught her that...SO adorable
- still TOOTHLESS!
- deathly afraid of the vacuum & blow dyer...she starts screaming the moment they are on :(
- loves "reading" her books
- pretty much loves any food she is given. Definitely not picky!
I am happy to report that Julianna and I are feeling much better! We were both happy that daddy took such great care of us on his days off!