Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hello Lover

There are only seven days left until....


I am beyond excited for this movie! I have seen every single episode at least once and when the first movie came out I saw it on opening day! Watching SATC is what started my love of Cosmopolitans and my drooling over all things Chanel. I can't wait to see where Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda are at in their "lives" and Aidan is back...this should be very interesting!!

Are there any other lovers of SATC out there?

6 comments:

  1. I am a die hard SATC fan!! I can't wait to see the clothes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya! I can't wait to see it also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GAHHH!! My boyfriend gave me the ultimatum about going to see the SATC. This or Twilight. I'm definitely going to be the gal going to this alone, but I don't care. I love the girls that much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I got into this but never did. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a huge fan as well and can't wait to see the movie! I loved the first one, so I hope the 2nd doesn't disappoint!

    ReplyDelete