Monday, May 10, 2010

Who doesn't love Sunshine?

I have been awarded!! I am such a lucky girl! I was given the Sunshine Award by 3 of my lovely fellow bloggers!





Thanks for the sunshine ladies!!

Here are the 5 ladies I am passing this award along to

The Paro Post

Three Peas in a Pod(and one on the way)

The Daily Mom Diaries

The Tarr Pit

Free2bMommy







I was also given the Preppy Mafia award by the always honest Free2bMommy. Thanks Dee!!




Here is how this award works...


The rules:

* Click on the above image and paste onto your blog/website
* Answer the below questions
* Pass onto 10 (or 5 like me ) bloggers that you love, go to their blog and let them know they've been given the award.

1. Who is your style icon? I think I have an eclectic style. So I don't think I have just one.
2. What is your favorite socialite book? To be honest I have never read a "socialite" book. I did use the handy dandy Google and found quite a few, maybe one day I will read one!


3. Favorite party theme? I LOVE parties, so pretty much any theme will do!!

4. Go to Halloween costume? I have been Snow White, a cat and a butterfly a few times!

5. Extravagance you cannot live without? I get a mani/pedi every few weeks...sooo relaxing!

6. Living person you admire? I have 2- My Mom and Dad

7. Greatest fear? If anything happened to my family, I would be devastated.

8. Trait you deplore in yourself? My tendency to panic during an emergency. I have to remind myself to remain calm.

9. Which talent would you most like to have? I would love to be more crafty!

10. Greatest Achievement? My family, of course!


Ok, here are the five bloggers I am passing this award on to:

Early Bird

A Little Cup of Comfort

Finding My Weigh

Shelly Belly's Boutique

Desperate for Coffee








7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your awards! :)
    Jennifer
    www.lebedafamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say this is the cutest blog design I have seen, love it. Congratulations on your awards, I will have to go check out some of the links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Ashley!!! You are truly a great person and a wonderful blogger.

    I'm honored.

    Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog Ashley! I'm now following you, when you get a chance come check my blog out at http://tvstake.blogspot.com Have a great week taking care of that sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the sunshine!! I will post this today and spread the sunshine around! I definitely needed a bit of sun in my life today!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete