Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daddy's Little Girl


You're sugar You're spice
You're everything nice
and you're Daddy's Little Girl.

You're the end of the rainbow,
My Pot of Gold
You're Daddy's little girl to have and hold.
A precious gem is what you are
You're Mommy's Bright and shining star.

You're sugar
You're spice
You're everything nice
and you're Daddy's Little Girl.

~Michael Bublé










Julianna is blessed to have you as her Daddy. When I see the two of you together it always melts my heart. I love watching the two of you play together. I love hearing you talk to Jules and read her bedtime stories. I love the way you are so patient and loving. I love sharing this journey of parenthood with you. I love that I can always count on you. I love that together we make the perfect team. I love that I love you more today, then the day I married you.

Happy Father's Day to the most amazing Daddy.


Image and video hosting by  TinyPic


3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Ashley! Have a great day today! :)

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure this is the sweetest post I've ever read! It's perfect! And they look so perfect together too!

    Michael Buble is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family is beautiful! I love the B/W photos. Found you on MBC & now following you. Plrase stop by my site:
    http://www.themoxiebee.com

    ciao,

    Maura

    ReplyDelete