Tuesday, June 29, 2010

21 weeks & 5 days

That is how old Julianna is... 5 months! Only 1 month shy of her half birthday...CRAZY!! My little Jules is growing up fast. I love that every month she learns so many new things and her little personality just keeps getting bigger!
This is what's new with Jules:
  • weight-14 lbs
  • length-24.5 inches
  • size 1 diapers
  • still in 0-3 month clothes and even a few of her newborn outfits still fit her
  • loves her exersaucer
  • loves to "pet" The Pooches and by "pet" I mean grab them by their hair/ears
  • no crawling yet but she can spin herself in circles!
  • found her voice and is not afraid to use it!
Here are few new pictures. Do you recognize the headband? It is one that I made for her!






Image and video hosting by  TinyPic



3 comments:

  1. So adorable Ashley! What a little cutie! I can remember when Little Chick was 14 pounds! wow they really do grow quickly! Have a great day!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashley!You have an award waiting for you! You deserve it! Have a great night!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley, I subscribe to ur blog, so I've read about the one about ur hair.. You look great!!

    ReplyDelete