I realize I am waayyy super late posting Julianna's 10 month update, horrible, I know! Let's see, what was she up to at last month?
New with Jules:
- Weight-estimating around 19 lbs
- Size 3 diapers
- Clothes-mostly 6 months and a few 9 month outfits sprinkled in.
- took 4 STEPS! (this happened the night before she was "officially" 10 months)
- cruising like a pro
- clapping is the new cool thing
- loves trying to get a taste of what others are eating
- peek-a-boo is a fun diversion at bed time
- posing for monthly pictures? psshhh, yeah right suckkaa!
So, that is pretty much all I remember, it is kind of a blur. I did my best! & taking a decent picture was definitely not easy! Probably the antlers we put on her didn't help our cause much either but hey, at least we got a picture of her smiling...horrible lighting but smiling nonetheless!
Oh, and in case you were wondering, yes, this is the same onesie from her 6 month picture!
I am going to try and do her 11 month post this week aaaannndd I may even do a party planning update! You know, since it is consuming my brain pretty much 24/7!!
18 days until Julianna's birthday! 18!!!