WOW! I can't believe Julianna will be
1 year old 12 months next week! It all has gone way too fast! This past month her personality has grown tremendously! She is such a silly girl, I love it!
New with Jules:
- Size 3 diapers
- Clothes-depends on the brand so anywhere from 6-12, usually 9 is where it's at.
- Steps- she will take about 8 steps before falling. I am almost positive she is doing it on purpose because she knows if she crawls it is way faster to get where she wants to go.
- I am pretty sure I can add dog to her vocab list, even if I am the only one who knows what she is saying! haha!
- Can follow some commands-My favorite is when you ask for a kiss, she will lean in and give a nice wet open mouthed one right on your cheek or nose. She also does a funny one but I will have to show a picture, to get the full effect!
- Guess how many chompers are in her pretty little mouth? 0, ZILCH, NADA!! I thought for sure she would have some by now!
- Uses the ottoman as her personal obstacle course.
- Discovered pointing- Her favorite thing to point out? Dogs! She LOVES them
This is the funny face Julianna makes when you ask her to show her teeth and by teeth I mean gums! I think it is hilarious! It gets me every time!!