Friday, January 28, 2011

It's Hard To Believe a Year Has Passed


One year ago today I met my beautiful baby girl!



 I never dreamed life would fly by so quickly. I can't believe this was us only 365 days ago. 


 I am so incredibly blessed to have her in my life. I treasure every moment I get to spend with her.  I didn't think it was possible to love her more than the day I met her but I do. The love I feel for Julianna is so strong, so pure, so breathtaking and it amazes me everyday. It is truly an honor to be Julianna's mommy!














Happy 1st Birthday my sweet girl!! 




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

10 comments:

  1. Awwww what sweet photos. Happy birthday to your sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your princess! I love her outfit, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Love the tutu!! Happy Birthday Julianna!!!!! Hope it's a great one for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your little princes! She is so cute:)
    I love the header of your blog!
    I am your newest follower! Please stopping by my blog pinkandbluecrafts.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness, you looked like THAT during labor? You look unbelievably gorgeous. My god you should have seen me... how in the world did you do that?!

    The photos are priceless as well. Too cute for words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 1st birthday, sweet baby girl! So adorable, and I hope you enjoyed the little shoes! <3
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful your baby is and how very lucky you are!
    Happy birthday to your little baby girl :)

    ReplyDelete