Friday, March 26, 2010

If there is an award...


for the best little traveler Julianna would win first place! My little Jules was soooo good! She pretty much slept the whole time and when she did happen to be awake she was happy and smiley! Traveling with a baby wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I had a lot more stuff that I had to bring but overall it went pretty well. Gate checking the car seat and stroller helps out a ton, you just leave it at the entrance of the plane and when you get off it is they're already waiting for you! The best part is the car seat and stroller are FREE to gate check!! Her first trip cross country was a success! I am a very proud momma!!

We get to do it all again in 7 days...back to Cali!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment