Friday, March 5, 2010

The joys of Motherhood:BLOWOUT Edition

And, no I'm not talking about the kind for your hair. The kind I'm referring to is the diaper kind. Yes, that's right Jules had her first diaper blowout poop explosion extravaganza! It was great! I found out about said diaper leakage by getting poop on my hands when I picked her up to change her. I should have known it wasn't going to be pretty just from judging the rumblings that were exiting that little booty. I must say Jules handled herself with such grace and poise throughout the whole experience, not one tear was shed while mommy was trying to take off her clothes without getting poop in her hair! If only Chad were here to experience this historic first...one day :-)



Jules after the "poop situation". I asked her what happened with her diaper earlier and this was the look I got. She looks shocked that I would even ask her such a question!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment