Monday, July 26, 2010

Mind-Bottling!

I know some may care, some may not and some probably haven't even noticed but I apologize for my lack of blogging as of late. We have had more than enough internet issues and it has been frustrating me beyond belief! I am hoping that when AT&T comes over tomorrow/today, all of my issues will be resolved...I am definitely not holding my breath, their service has been quite, well, sucky to say the least. Maybe they will surprise me? We shall see how it goes!

Hopefully I can share some of Julianna's new & exciting happenings very soon! Jules has changed so much in just a week it is mind- bottling!
(If you know what movie the term "mind-bottling" comes from, you get a gold star!! :) )


Good night/ Morning!!



Image and video hosting by  TinyPic











1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashley, that can be really annoying! I have computer issues at times and I know how it can be a pain. I just wanted to say thank you for your sweet comment. We had a fun day! make sure to stop by and see pictures from our day! Have a great night! I look forward to seeing updated pictures from you also! :)

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete