Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter,Earthquakes and Explosions! Oh my!




Wow! What an eventful day! Jules and I were having a nice and relaxing Easter together,we got back from NJ last night so we are both pretty tired. It was just the the 2 of us (daddy had to work). We slept in, played, and read a couple stories it was great! Well soon after her 3:00 feeding is when things got exciting! She started having some rumblings from her hiney, that were...umm...quite interesting, so I was already preparing myself for some major clean up. As I went to get her from her nice and cozy place on the couch, I began hearing some sounds, some very familiar sounds. Do you remember THIS? My heart started racing and I must admit I did start freaking out a tad. ( at least this was happening during the day and not the usual middle of the night nonsense) but the fear quickly faded when I picked her up and I got a nice surprise like this! The shaking seemed to last a long time because as I was changing her, I could still feel it. All that mattered to me was getting her cleaned up from that icky poopy mess! Of course none of these events seemed to phase my little trooper Julianna! I gave myself a little pat on the back for not doing so bad either! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I'm so glad I was in the car on my way to my aunts house during the earthquake. I have to admit that I would have been freaked out!! :)

    ReplyDelete